SeeClickFix User Help Center

Editing an Issue's Address, Description, and Images



  • Elnora Lightfoot

    I need some one to fix large potholes in front of my house. There are several and it.has damage my autombile.Also needs a Street Light on.Matisse and Hansdale Rd. Thanks

    Comment actions Permalink
  • Becca Drake

    Hello Elnora,


    You will have to use the service request from your city to submit a service request. Try searching for your city website and look for something that says "Report a Concern or Problem" or "Service Requests". There you can add information on potholes and streetlights that need repair and your city should be able to follow up with you about the status! Thank you for reaching out.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.