Making a comment on an issue or reporting an issue cannot be completely deleted. However, you may have other options!
Submit a Followup Comment
Everyone makes mistakes! If you include a comment that you made a typo or an incorrect statement in, simply followup with a new comment clarifying the incorrect statement.
Edit an Issue as a Registered user
Change your Display Name to hide your identityIf you made a comment or reported an issue that may be touchy in your neighborhood and you wish for your identity to be private, you can change your display name. You can change your display name within your Account's Preferences.
- Login to your SeeClickFix account on your desktop or laptop computer
- Click on the Person icon in the top right-hand corner and then click Preferences
- Adjust your Display Name and then make sure to Save Changes!
Flag a Comment or Issue Submitted by You or Another User
- To flag an individual comment click Flag below the comment
- To flag an entire issue click Flag along the right hand side of the issue page