You don't need to create an account or have your real name displayed to report an issue to your city. Use these steps to report as an anonymous guest user.
To start reporting issues as a guest, and follow these steps.
- Navigate to https://seeclickfix.com or you can report as a guest via a map widget from your local organization's web page.
- Enter a neighborhood and/or city into the Report neighborhood issues and see them get fixed field.
- Press Enter or Click on the Arrowhead.
- Click on the Report an Issue button.
- Fill out the form.
- Click/drag the pin to the location of the issue OR type in address to the location of the issue (information should automatically populate in the form if click/drag).
- Create clear Issue Title & Description.
- Upload an image, if available.
- Click the Submit Your Issue button.
When you've completed an issue report, you'll see a prompt to select from the following options:
- Sign Up
- Sign In & Complete
- Report as Guest
Once “Report as Guest” is selected, then the issue will be submitted under a generic display name.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.