Your email address is used to log in to your account and receives email notifications. Updating your email address requires adding a new email and removing the old address within Account Preferences.
- Log in to your account via www.seeclickfix.com, using your desktop or laptop computer
- Click on the Person icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then click Preferences
- In the next screen, click on Email Addresses in the left-hand menu
- You'll see a list of the email addresses associated with your account.
Only one email address can be attached to your account at one time. If you have more than one attached to your account at a time, our system will ignore any email addresses added to your account besides your original account email address.
- To add an email, select Add an Email. Then, type in the new address, and select Submit. You will receive a confirmation email at that address.
- Next, you should remove your old email address. Click on the gear icon to the right of the e-mail address you want to remove and select Remove Address.