Making a comment on an issue or reporting an issue cannot be completely deleted. However, you may have other options! Comments cannot be deleted once made. Please be careful when making comments!
Submit a Followup Comment
Everyone makes mistakes! If you include a comment that you made a typo or an incorrect statement, simply follow up with a new comment clarifying the incorrect statement.
Edit an Issue as a Registered User
In compliance with data integrity and preservation, a request can no longer be edited. Moving forward we recommend adding comments to highlight or update incorrect information. If you’d like for content to be removed from public view, flag the issue and include a short description so our support team can block the issue.
If you have any further questions please reach out to our support team.
Change Your Display Name to Hide Your Identity
If you made a comment or reported an issue that may be touchy in your neighborhood and you wish for your identity to be private, you can change your display name. You can change your display name within your Account's Preferences.
- Login to your SeeClickFix account on your desktop or laptop computer
- Click on the Person icon in the top right-hand corner and then click Preferences
- Adjust your Display Name and then make sure to Save Changes!
Flag a Comment or Issue Submitted by You or Another User
In order to flag a comment or issue, you must be a registered user and be logged in.
- To flag an individual comment, click Flag below the comment
- To flag an entire issue, click Flag along the right-hand side of the issue page